Get started with a consultation with our professional designers near Milwaukee. They’ll walk you through our entire process and help you determine the best replacement windows and patio doors for your house.
Our experts ensure that your windows and doors are built to your specifications. Every product is examined for accuracy before being sent to your house.
A Certified Master Installer leads a team of local contractors through our well-defined process thoroughly and efficiently. We’re committed to providing the best window installation experience.
4. Customer Care
Even after installation is complete, Renewal by Andersen professionals are available to answer your questions and provide warranty information.
When you choose Renewal by Andersen near you in Milwaukee for your next home improvement, you’re choosing a streamlined process, superior products, and expert installation. Experience Milwaukee’s full-service window company for yourself when you contact us to schedule an in-home consultation today. We proudly serve the cities below and their surrounding areas.
Renewal by Andersen windows and patio doors are designed with energy costs in mind—both for your home and for your community.
Our composite window frame material Fibrex® seals and insulates your windows for long-term, weatherproof use. Regardless of your Milwaukee, OR area climate and weather patterns, these frames combined with energy efficient double pane windows insulate your home with twice the strength of vinyl windows. Plus, our windows’ tough locks and screens prevent pollen, moisture, other irritants, and even noise from disturbing your family.
Your new home improvement can reduce your heating and cooling costs by up to 70%! Our lasting, energy efficient materials keep your interior safe and comfortable all year long, and in any climate. In any weather and any climate, they’re backed by our fully transferable 20-year guarantee.
We commit to energy-saving processes and policies during manufacturing, too. We use 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight to manufacture our Fibrex® window frames, and our materials are recycled at every stage.
Call Renewal by Andersen Milwaukee today to learn more about our energy-saving materials, policies, and processes.
All custom-manufactured Renewal by Andersen windows and doors are exclusively installed, sealed, and insulated by certified master installers. Our professionals are masters because they’re backed by over 100 years of refining the window replacement process, and serve you with total, customized attention to detail. Following the hassle-free design and planning process, our installers take it from there with:
- Custom measurement and remeasurement of the work area. Our install project managers will arrive after your design consultation to measure your windows and note any unique details that our installation team may need to know.
- Through the preparation of the work area to prevent damage. Part of our process is to respect your home as if it were our own. Our contractors will protect your furniture and floors throughout the installation process and clean their work areas once installation has been completed.
- Installation and sealing followed by a functionality check to ensure lasting use. Before we leave your home, we’ll examine each window installation to confirm that it fits and functions properly.
See our professionals’ work in action when you call or email us today to schedule your free consultation.
Sometimes just knowing where to start with home improvement is the biggest hurdle, and that’s why our streamlined process begins with information. Renewal by Andersen in-home design consultations are for answering each of your questions, as well as providing a guide to the rest of the process. Window experts at every step can then help you create a plan to make your unique vision a reality. We operate with complete transparency as to the value of our products and back them with a limited warranty.
- One-company accountability. With one phone call, homeowners get a professional window designer, expert install project managers, a Certified Master Installer with a team of contractors, and a personal concierge for post-installation needs. Every stage is covered by one industry-leading company.
- Robust limited warranty. We’re the only company in the industry that offers a lifetime limited warranty that covers glass, Fibrex® material, and labor costs if your windows and doors are damaged.
- Long-term performance. Fibrex® material window frames last twice as long as standard vinyl windows, and our quality glass provides enhanced views for up to 20 years before needing to be replaced.
- Flexible financing. We’re committed to providing the best service for our customers. Payment options include paying upfront, enrolling in one of our financing options, or taking advantage of our monthly specials.
Pricing of your new home windows depends on a variety of factors that can only be determined by a thorough, in-home consultation. These considerations could include:
– Window style and size
– Hardware and other features
– Installation techniques as needed for functional and stationary windows.
In shopping for replacement windows, as with any home improvement, it’s important to consider long-term performance. While some companies offer a cheap solution, they often lead to energy-draining products that need to be replaced yet again. With Renewal by Andersen, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting—and what you can expect from it—for years to come.
Renewal by Andersen windows are completely customized to fit your life and your home—which includes custom geometric and rounded shapes! Choose an arched, rounded, hexagonal, triangular, or any other shape from our selection of 15.
Our exclusive Fibrex® material can be molded to nearly any shape during its extrusion process and hold that shape to your home’s exact measurements for years to come. That way, you can enjoy an original look in addition to increased light and scenery all without risking drafts or energy drain.
Discuss your ideas with a representative to get started.
Like our replacement windows, patio doors by Renewal by Andersen are also custom-designed by you in a variety of styles to complement your Milwaukee home.
Choose from contemporary sliding glass or French styles—all made with top-quality energy efficient materials. Our doors all feature heat-resistant glasses and durable, composite material frames to keep your home’s interior cool and comfortable all year long. Plus, they’re all guaranteed to open easily over time, so you can experience quick access to your outdoors for years to come.
Learn more about patio door styles and their many custom options to match your home here.